If you are you looking for one of the fastest file transfer tools for your PC Windows, then you are on right on place. Here I will tell you one of the wold’s speedy and smart sharing tool which is Xender for PC. This amazing tool will help you to transfer files from one device to another device without paying a single penny. As most people share their lot of data and files on their other devices. But when we try to share files or data with bluetooth, cable, USB or internet connection it take a lot of time. But with the help of Xender you can send or transfer files as fast as possible.
Table of Contents
Xender For PC
Xender for PC save your lot of time and also let you share audio, videos, apps and large size of files as well. I must say it a most speedy tool and support cross-platform. You can transfer files between android to iOS or PC to Mac as well. Xender for PC is a mobile-based app so it is officially not available for PC Windows and Mac Laptop. But no need to worry about it because this article will guide you about its installation method. But first, I will explain to you about its features and uses which help you to know about Xender for PC more. Kindly go ahead with the article and know about Xender for PC in detail.
What is Xender?
Xander is a smart sharing app which let their user transfer or share file, audio, videos, apps and much more as fast as possible. You can transfer everything without Bluetooth, data cable o internet connection.
What are the uses of Xender for PC?
Xender is an advanced fastest data transferring app which let their user transfer whatever they want any time at any place. You can use this app without any mobile data usage. This app is a WiFi file transfer master. And let you play all the music and videos as well. It is 200 times faster than Bluetooth or other connection. Because its transfer files with the highest speed of 40Mb/s. It also allows their user to send files, photos, videos, apps, documents, games and much more unlimited. You can transfer files up to 100 million on a daily basis.
It also lets you share any files between Android, iOS, PC, and Mac as well. And if you buy a new phone and worried about your old phone data. Then no need to worry about it more because Xender will let you transfer your all data from old phone to new phone with a single step. Xender also allows you to move or delete those files which you received. And when you connected to your friends with Xender then you ae able to see your friends phone application on your own phone as well. Xender is a simply designed app. So you can easily install o uninstall it without any interruption.
What are the main features of Xender?
- Xender is 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
- Transfer files with the highest speed.
- You can share whatever you want without restrictions.
- No network connection required, just transfer anything without cables, internet o data usage.
- Send large files unlimited.
- Xender support cross-platform file transfer and phone application as well.
- Support multiple languages included Arabic, English, Chines, Geek, Turkish, Malai, etc.
How to Install Xender on PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista and Mac Laptop?
Xender app is available on Android and Apple App Store, which means only Android and Apple use can use this app. But if you want to use Xender app on PC you can use third party iOs and Android emulators to install any Android or Apple App Store app on Windows Mac and PC. For installing Xender on PC Windows 10, laptop PC and Mac follow these instructions.
- Download third-party Android emulator for Windows or Mac.
- You can choose between following android emulators: Bluestacks, Nox App Player, Delta emulator or Xeplayer.
Xender on PC using Bluestacks emulator
Here is guide how to download and install Xender on PC using Bluestacks android emulator.
- Download Bluestacks from here.
- Install the app and login with your Google ID.
- Now open Bluestacks and locate the Google Play Store app.
- Search for Xander in Google Play Store.
- Now hit install app button.
- Xender For PC is ready to use, go back to the main menu in Bluestacks and start using Xender on PC.