Do you know how to use Bluestacks? Bluestacks is a famous software tool for PCs on Windows. It is among the best Android emulators for computers out there. It was not the best tool at the start, but as the number of users on Bluestacks increased, the developers put a lot of effort into expanding it as it is nowadays.
Being a great Android emulator for computers, numerous people cannot find out how to install applications and games with Bluestacks or how to play different games on Bluestacks. Don’t worry! To people who have no clue or are confused about how to use Bluestacks, here is everything covered, you need to know about Bluestacks, how to use Bluestacks, and how to set it up.
Table of Contents
How to Setup Bluestacks?
Download the latest version of Bluestacks software onto your PC from the official website of Bluestacks. After that, you need to install the software tool on the Windows system. When done, run the Bluestacks app and follow the steps given below:
- When asked to enhance location accuracy, click on “Agree.” If you do not need that, click on “Disagree.”
- You need to choose your preferred language. For most of the users, it is the English language.
- Now, you should sign in with your Google account. If there is two-factor authentication (2FA) enabled, you will be asked to go to the browser window to approve that account. It will not run a separate window of browser but will use the in-app browser.
- You need to add the details on the screen that appear here. As mentioned previously, if two-factor authentication is enabled for the Google account, you will be asked to enter a security code received at your personal number.
- After signing in, you will see numerous options to restore or turn on backup for the Google account and a Wi-Fi/location usage toggle.
How to Use Bluestacks App to Run Games and Apps?
After setting up a Google account, you should know how to use Bluestacks apps to run a game or install an application. No need to worry! I am here to guide you through all the steps included.
- After launching Bluestacks, you will be on the “Home” tab. If you are not there, you need to click on the “Home” tab.
- After that, you should be in the App Center’s window to find a game or an app. You will see three options that are “Help Center,” “App Center,” and “My Apps.” For proceeding further, click on “App Center.”
- You will see a search bar in the right corner – type in the name of the game or app you need to install.
- When done, hit the search icon or press the Enter key to get started.
- You will now see Google Play Store, including all the apps and games, to the searched words. Select the item you like to install.
- Similar to installing an app on your Android phone, click on “Install” and agree to the permissions to begin installing.
- After downloading and installing the game or app successfully, you will see it in the tab of “My Apps” to run it.
Basic Settings and Account Profile
After clicking on the profile icon, you can go to the “Account” tab. You will see the button to edit the information. You can also select to upgrade the account to a paid subscription to unlock premium support and remove blockers and ads. It charges 3.33 dollars a month if you bill annually. Otherwise, it can be 4 dollars a month for the paid service.
Are you still thinking about how to use Bluestacks? Let us know in the comment section if you face any issues while using it. If you have found out how to use Bluestacks now, let us know what apps or games you like to run on the Bluestacks app!