Nowadays Snaptube is becoming too popular in many countries, especially Indians and Brazilians love it, Yes Americans also use Snaptube. It has many features that’s why people want to use Snaptube For PC. Is it possible? Yes, I am here to make it possible.
Snaptube developers haven’t launched any dedicated version for the Windows PC, I don’t why, but still, you can use Snaptube for PC easily. In this blog post, I will guide you about How you can use Snaptube on your Windows PC.
I know you have come here to Download Snaptube for PC, but as I told you there is no dedicated software for the Windows, you have to follow this short and easy guide to use it on your Windows PC. Also, check out best tablets in India.
Table of Contents
What is Snaptube?
Snaptube is an Android application to download videos from various platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, and many more. Users can search and download videos, music, and movies.
Snaptube supports many sites that are YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Vevo, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Vine, Vuclip, Metacafe, Soundcloud, Twitter, Pagalword, etc.
Download Snaptube For PC
Most probably you are the user of Snaptube on the Android platform, that’s the reason you are interested in downloading it for PC, You can download it from the below button, it is the same application which you use on your Android device. Even you can also use it on your Android device.
Are you wondering how it will work in Windows PC? APK only works on the Android environment
Remember – you have to use an Emulator otherwise Snaptube app will not work on your Windows PC. There are many Android Emulator software available; BlueStacks is the good one.
How to Download and Install Snaptube for PC
I hope now you are aware of Emulator, and You have to use an Emulator to use Snaptube on PC. Many Emulators are available on the Internet for Free; I recommend you to use BlueStacks. This emulator is easy to use and provide a better user experience.
What is Emulator – Now let’s know what’s do emulators in your PC; Emulators are software which creates An Android or iOS environment on your PC, you can play almost all Android and iOS application and Games on your PC using Emulators.
BlueStacks is one of the best Emulator which runs with minimum system requirements, VidMate for PC also runs on Emulator.
Minimum System Requirements for Bluestacks
- It works on Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP (32-bit), Windows 10 is recommended
- PC must have at least 2GB of RAM, 6GB is recommended
- Your PC must have at least 4GB of disk space available, 40GB is recommended
- Your PC’s drivers should be updated
- A good Internet connection
Step by step guide:-
1) In the first step, you have to download Bluestacks from the above link. You will need 400MB of Internet data to download it.
2) After downloading, click on the installer file your installing process will start automatically; meanwhile, BlueStacks will ask you some permission.
3) Your Installing process takes some time, it also depends on your PC’s performance (In my case 20 minutes) so keep patience.
4) Now I consider that Bluestacks is installed on your PC; next, you have to log in with your Gmail account, you will get a completely Android felling and also Google Play Store.
5) Download Snaptube app from the above link, if you already downloaded then find it on your PC’s Download section.
6) This is the final step, Here you need to click on the downloaded Snaptube APK file, it will start installing with BlueStacks, and you will get an Icon on your desktop or laptop homepage.
Features of Snaptube
- Better user experience and interface
- One platform for many sites
- You can search for any videos, song, and movie by typing the keyword
- Download any video with the desired resolution
- You can watch and download videos
- Movies are also available to download
- You can download songs in MP3 format
- No Pop-up ads
- Easy to use for everyone
- You can sign in with your Gmail account which helps to manage YouTube Likes, comments and subscribed channel
- You get more storage with Snaptube for pc
A short and sweet way to download YouTube Videos
If you only use Snaptube for pc to download videos from YouTube then you should not go for it, do You know why? Because I have a better way for you.
everyone watch YouTube on a browser, doesn’t matter which browser you are using, you also get a URL of the video which you are watching like this
- Normal URL – https://www.youtube.com/watchv=2sW-JGzgf
- Download URL – https://www.ssyoutube.com/watchv=2sW-JGzWf
Here you only need to add ss before youtube and click on enter, after that you will be on the download page where you can select the video quality. Here is the complete guide to downloading videos from YouTube.
I hope this guide helped you, if not then please tell me via comments on what you want in this post. Most of the people use Snaptube for PC to download videos from YouTube, but it is not recommended to LogicalShout’s readers, You have a better option which I shared with you above, use that method and enjoy.
Also Know – How to Download TubeMate for PC