5 Best Android Emulators For Windows 10/8.1/7 PC: If you want to play any Android game or to use any application on your PC you need to install Android Emulator. Android Emulator is providing many useful applications to the Android users, and daily it is releasing the exciting games for Android devices. If you are using PC Windows then also you can download this application experience it. You can also download this Android Emulators For Windows 10/8.1/7 PC by using the below steps.
Start a blog and make money online today!
5 Best Android Emulators For Windows 10/8.1/7 PC
Here we are provided the best and top five Android Emulators for Windows 10/8.1/7. And these are helpful to you to download the Android Emulator on your PC/ Windows.
1. Bluestacks Android Emulator for PC
If you are a Windows user, then you can use this BlueStacks Android Emulator, and it is one of the best emulators for your PC Windows. More than 90 million people are using this application all around the world because it has unique features.
- It has a very easy process for downloading and installing the Emulator.
- With the low internet connection also you can install the BlueStacks Android Emulator by using the BlueStacks Offline Emulator.
- By double clicking on the apk file, you can easily install any application. And by using this, you can easily download all the games.
- From the play store also you can easily download and install the games by using the BlueStacks Emulator.
- It encourages you for playing the graphics-intensive games by providing the layercake technology on your PC.
2. Droid4x Android Emulator for PC
Android Emulator for Windows 10/8.1/7 has one of the latest android emulator named as Droid4x. Like Android devices, it has many features. Follow the below features to know the complete details regarding the Droid 4x.
- You can resize it to any dimension.
- By using the mobile also you can control anything. It has many fantastic features for games lovers.
- By using the Keyboard also you can play the games you can also configure the keyboard features.
- By using the joystick also you can play the games.
3. Andyroid Android Emulator for PC
For Pc Windows, Andyroid is also one of the popular Android Emulator. By using the screen, you can control the mobile, and it is one of the best features available on the Andyroid Android Emulator.
- By using the desktop browser, you can install any application, and it is one of the best features.
- First, you have to install Virtual Box on your device to download the Andyroid Android Emulator.
- This is mainly used for playing games on the large screen.
4. Genymotion Android Emulator For PC
Genymotion is one of the faster Android Emulator than Andyroid and BlueStacks. Following are the best features of this Genymotion Android Emulator for PC, and by following this, you can enjoy this app.
- For testing Android applications Genymotion is designed. If you are an Android application developer, then it is very helpful for you.
- From the Android Emulators, you can copy any test to emulators.
- By using the drag and drop & command prompt, you can install this app.
5. Youwave Android Emulator For PC
Youwave is also one of the Android emulators for PC, and it works excellent. The downloading and installation process is very easy, and it does not have any unique features.
- By using this, you can download all the applications and games very easily on your PC windows. And by using the selected directory, it will display you all the applications.
- It Supports only for Windows 7/ Windows XP.